WANNA WORK WITH US?
iWorkinSport is looking to engage Affiliate Marketers in various countries, in order to help us promote the upcoming Education Virtual Expo. The role is 100% online, workload is variable and compensation is 100% performance-based (commission).
iWorkinSport connects employers and talent, as well as promotes education and career growth in Sport.
iWorkinSport was created in 2017 with the aim to organise the first truly international career fair focused in the sports industry. It enables some of the most renowned organisations to meet, interview and recruit students and alumni from the most prestigious sport management programmes in the world.
In addition to the traditional Job Fair, iWorkinSport organises two online events: the Education Virtual Expo and the Virtual Job Fair.
To promote the upcoming iWorkinSport Education Virtual Expo to potential attendees and drive qualified participants to the free-to-attend event.
- You are fluent in English, additional language(s) is a plus
- You have an extensive network with interest in sports, sports management, career in sport and/or education in sport;
- Knowledge of all main social platforms, digital trends and social software platforms;
- You must have strong work ethics.
WHO ARE YOU?
- Passionate about sport and interested in the business of sport;
- Passionate about social media, able to communicate new ideas with clarity, inspiration and passion to a wide audience;
- You are resilient, ambitious and results-oriented, with strong business acumen;
- Strong communicator: You are clear and concise in communicating statuses / required actions;
- Self-Starter: You take initiative, practice good judgment and can work independently
- You are highly organized with the ability to work on multiple tasks.
Deadline: 27 September 2021