Product Sales Specialist – Audiovisual (OTT) (m/f/d)
Munich, Bavaria, Germany (Hybrid)
We’re the world’s leading sports technology company, at the intersection between sports, media, and betting. More than 1,700 sports federations, media outlets, betting operators, and consumer platforms across 120 countries rely on our know-how and technology to boost their business.
We are currently looking to recruit an experienced commercial/business development manager for our OTT business. This role is selling Sportradar’s OTT platform and additional services like media content to sports rights holders, sports content owners as well as to media companies. You will need to use your personal network as well as our organization to drive this business significantly.
- Be part of the business development team for Sportradar OTT
- Revenue responsibility (SaaS revenue, subscription and advertising revenue)
- Independent sales activities for Sportradar OTT platform with focus on region and/or sports
- Acquisition of new clients - presenting and pitching in front of customers
- Negotiation of new deals with international customers
- Support for and upselling of existing customers
- Revenue responsibility for media rights sales for certain territories in Europe
- Market-Monitoring and identification of trends
- Sticking to internal reporting structures for sales KPIs
- Support the product teams to optimize the products from a sales perspective
- Previous sales experience in the Sports and/or OTT environment
- Sales driven personality
- Ability to work independently
- Fluent in English, another language is an advantage
- Advanced presentation and communication skills
- Deep understanding of the OTT environment and product stack
- Understanding of the wider Sports audiovisual environment (rights and licensing cycles)
- Work with famous clients from the sports industry (e.g. NHL, AFC, OneFootball etc.)
- Be part of a highly motivated, innovative and dynamic team
- Work for one of the fastest growing digital sports companies in the world at the intersection of sports, media and video
- Exciting job field with the opportunity for personal development (including leading position)
- Home office opportunity and flexible working hours
- Team activities and tickets for sport events
Buckle up, hold on tight and get ready for an incredible adrenaline-rush throughout this exciting ride with us: #maketheteam and shape your future as well as ours!
Sportradar is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to encourage diversity within our teams. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to among other things, your background, status, or personal preferences.