Easol is the leading all-in-one ‘experience commerce’ platform built to power experience businesses including festivals, wellness retreats, food and drink, sports and adventure trips. With Easol, experience businesses have complete control to drive more direct sales, retain more revenue, own their data and run their business on their terms.
Easol has deep roots in experiences. The platform was founded by former festival founders, Lisa and Ben Simpson in 2017, after the husband and wife team endured challenges and frustrations first-hand while setting up and growing their own experience business including Rise, Europe’s biggest Snowsports and music festival, and Beyond Adventures, a series of adventure travel experiences in remote locations such as the Sahara desert and the Swedish archipelago.
As an Account Executive for Sports, you will play a vital role in our growth journey expanding into the mass participation sports category. Working very closely with our CEO, Ben, you will be building partnerships with exciting experience creators whilst demonstrating how Easol can supercharge their businesses.
We already have existing creators in the sports market, but your role will be fundamental in growing it at Easol. This will involve building partnerships for mass participation sports events such as running, cycling, multi-sport events and more.
You will be working on a mix of outbound and inbound leads. While you will be expected to generate your own leads, you will also have the support of our Sales Development team to assist you with product demonstrations and booking meetings with prospective customers. On top of that, we currently have and are continuing to build an exceptional marketing function that continuously delivers inbound leads to help you achieve success.
- Lead the development and execution of the short-term and long-term sales strategy to expand our sports creator base within the market.
- Work autonomously and manage own time to ensure consistent focus on business priorities
- Lead on the development of the market’s sales pipeline, ensuring 3x coverage against target at all times
- Manage the full sales cycle from first contact to close, working closely with the Customer Success teams to ensure a smooth handover.
- Maintain relationships with key industry stakeholders, managing and maintaining sales referral schemes where required
- Track performance against KPIs, including monthly, quarterly and annual sales goals.
- Research and communicate the market’s Product requirements within Easol, working closely with Product and Customer Success teams and constantly anticipating creators’ needs.
- Work closely with Marketing (as well as independently) to generate Marketing collateral.
- Attend relevant industry events to drive brand awareness and expand our network.
- Ensure that our CRM system (HubSpot) is consistently kept up to date
- Develop Easol’s market competitor understanding, creating detailed comparisons and communicating this to other stakeholders (e.g. Product)
What we're looking for
- You will have worked with or have good knowledge of the inner workings of the Mass Participation Sports space, such as marathons, running, cycling, etc.
- A new business “hunter” with an exemplary track record of being a top 10% player
- You are highly empathetic and have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You have exceptional listening skills, with the ability to ask the right questions that will address the needs of customers
- You are an entrepreneurial self-starter with a track record of hitting and exceeding goals.
- You are resilient and able to bounce back from setbacks quickly while embracing them as a learning experience for the future
- You are passionate about experiences. You are likely to spend your holidays kitesurfing in Sri Lanka, hiking the Nepalese mountains or at an alternative music festival.
- A basic understanding of e-commerce, web analytics and digital marketing would help you excel in this role.
What you’ll enjoy at Easol
⚖️ You'll enjoy a flexible working set-up with the freedom to work from wherever we need to be.
? You'll have real visibility of what's happening in the business. We have weekly company meetings, where we all get together to discuss our wins, learning opportunities, our goals and direction.
? There is an open forum for you to have your say in what we do and how we do it. We empower our team to share their ideas - no egos here!
? You'll have access to our incredible perks, such as a company-funded "deep week", where you can travel to a destination of choice and have dedicated time to focus on a project that is important to you without distraction.
? In addition to that, we offer a monthly contribution towards a gym membership and your mobile phone contract, an annual personal development budget, support to choose your own equipment and a lot more.
✈ You’ll have 33 days of holidays, inclusive of public holidays.
? Employees of all backgrounds and physical abilities will be supported by us in every way possible to thrive.