We’re like-minded, curious, excitable people here at Chiliz who work well in teams, spread across the globe. Chiliz is a global blockchain company, which powers Socios.com - the creators of Fan Tokens, and the popular fan rewards platform.
Socios has partnered with some of the world’s best teams, including Paris Saint-Germain, Juventus, FC Barcelona, Atlético de Madrid, UFC, Galatasaray, Manchester City FC, Davis Cup, and many more.
The curious nature of a Chilizen is what drives this company forward, and since we’re looking to grow even more, apply for your dream role today.
OUR BRANDS & CHANNELS
Chiliz ($CHZ) is our blockchain and digital currency, which powers Socios.com.
Socios.com is the world's first fan voting and rewards platform. We produce digital assets called Fan Tokens for our partner teams, which fans use to vote in team-specific polls to earn rewards and once-in-a-lifetime experiences.
Chiliz.net is a first-of-its-kind mobile and desktop crypto exchange for sports & entertainment products.
An exciting opportunity for a Campaign Manager to join our growing team has emerged. The first role of its kind within the team, the Campaign Manager will be coordinating some of our hottest integrated marketing campaigns. Working with over 160 sports brands worldwide, from FC Barcelona, Manchester City, Aston Martin and UFC, you’ll be supporting in the delivery of the right message to the right audience to make Socios.com the largest fan engagement and rewards platform. With a strong agile background, we’re looking for an all-round marketer that will project, or better, campaign manage all the way from inception to reporting. You will closely work with Marketing teams such as CRM, Digital Media, Social Media, Content, Designers, etc, but also with other departments such as Partnerships, Product and Ops - making sure that the campaign is well managed from all angles. Reporting to the Head of Campaign Management the successful applicant will act as a champion for agile marketing, project management and supporting the business in bringing campaigns that work to life.
- Creative Goal Orientation Responsible for achieving the strategic goal of our campaigns, whether launching a new feature, generating leads, activating a partnership
- You should care about every single element in digital marketing from its creative direction, to analytics and performance, to timeliness and overall impact. A team of marketing specialists will then do the magic.
- Project Management - (Act as an Executive Producer)
- Responsible for the full campaign lifecycle, starting with the drafting of detailed Campaign Briefs, working with the teams to identify the audience, key messaging, channel mix, activities, investments and measurement around each integrated campaign
- Develop the integrated, cross-functional campaign plan with input from all the relevant marketing functions whilst co-ordinating campaign tactics, timelines and ownership
- Source the right team members needed for the successful implementation of marketing campaigns
- Rally and administer campaign budget, cross-functional teams, technology and channels
- Supervise the execution, monitoring and measurement of marketing campaigns and their success
- Ensure campaign implementation follows organizational guidelines, including brand identity
- Support executional brand approvals to ensure that developed assets are consistent with brand and campaign.
- Develop the right procedures for all key stakeholders to ensure the right departments approve, review and are informed about the campaigns.
- Maintain a campaigns calendar and be able to communicate that effectively across the business
- Manage meetings with internal and/or external partners to examine assets and ensure all assets are on track
- Living Agent for Agile Mindset
- Adopt an agile framework combined with strong project management skills to drive cross-functional teams towards the campaign goals.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in marketing, with a focus on campaign management and marketing strategies;
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business administration, or a related field;
- Strong understanding and experience in sports marketing, with a passion for the sector and familiarity with its unique challenges;
- Excellent project management skills, including the ability to manage multiple campaigns simultaneously, set priorities, and adapt to changing priorities in a fast-paced environment;
- Strong teamwork and communication skills, capable of collaborating effectively with cross-functional teams and external partners;
- Excellent strategic thinking and problem-solving abilities, with the capacity to translate business objectives into actionable campaign plans;
- Creative thinker with the ability to develop innovative marketing ideas and solutions to achieve campaign objectives;
- Proactive and self-motivated individual with the ability to work autonomously and take ownership of campaign deliverables;
- Proficiency in using marketing analytics tools and platforms to analyze campaign data and make data-driven decisions;
- Experience in developing digital and/or demand generation campaigns strongly preferred
- Natural leadership and strong persuasion skills ability to be analytical;
- Experience in the tech industry, web 3.0, or crypto space is a plus;
WHAT WE OFFER
We offer you the chance to grow, to learn, to flex your creative muscles and to work on a project that is providing excitement to thousands of users.
Our interview phase is a 3-step process where you’ll be able to ask us anything and get to know your team too. From HR right through to your team lead, we need this process to work both ways: It's not just about you fitting in, but about us being the right fit for you too.
Are you ready to work with the world’s best teams? Are you happy to try, fail and bounce back? Are you excited to keep pushing the boundaries of technology?
We’ve got offices across the world, over 30 nationalities in our ranks and the most important superpower of all - flexibility. Our competitive salaries, wellness allowance, healthcare and pension plan are just the tip of the iceberg. You’ll gain friends, experience and a good challenge, we’ll gain you.
Are you ready?