On Location is a premium experience provider, offering world class hospitality, ticketing, curated guest experiences, live event production, and travel management across sports, entertainment, and fashion. From unrivaled access for corporate clients to guests looking for fully immersive experiences at marquee events, On Location is the premier and official service provider to over 150 iconic rights holders, such as the IOC (Paris 2024, Milano Cortina 2026, LA 2028), NFL, NCAA, UFC and PGA of America, and numerous musical artists and festivals. The company also owns and operates a number of unique and exclusive experiences, transforming the most dynamic live events into a lifetime of memories. On Location is a subsidiary of Endeavor, a global sports and entertainment company.Endeavor is a global sports and entertainment company, home to the world’s most dynamic and engaging storytellers, brands, live events and experiences. The company is comprised of industry leaders including entertainment agency WME; sports, fashion, events and media company IMG; and premier mixed martial arts organization UFC. The Endeavor network specializes in talent representation, sports operations & advisory, event & experiences management, media production & distribution, experiential marketing and brand licensing.
Sales Executive, Corporate and Premium Clients
- Italy/Spain/Portugal/The Balkans/Greece
- Olympic & Paralympic Games
On Location is a global leader in premium experiential hospitality, offering ticketing, curated guest experiences, live event production and travel management across sports, entertainment, fashion and culture. On Location provides unrivalled access for corporate clients and fans looking for official, immersive experiences at marquee events, including the Olympic and Paralympic Games, Super Bowl, NCAA Final Four, New York Fashion Week and more. An official partner and/or service provider to over 150 iconic rights holders, such as the IOC (Paris 2024, Milano Cortina 2026, LA 2028), NFL, NCAA, UFC and PGA of America, and numerous musical artists and festivals, the company also owns and operates a number of its own unique experiences. On Location is a subsidiary of Endeavor, a global entertainment, sports and content company.
This position requires a dynamic, competitive, hard working sales person with a successful track record in sales of hospitality packages and solutions in sports organistations / events. This position represents an important sales function within the wider sales team and will support the overall financial targets and the delivery of the highest levels of customer service to corporate clients and premium buyers.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS & RESPONSIBILTIES
- A core part of the On Location sales team to support the sales of Paris 2024 Olympics corporate and premium packages.
- Responsible for providing support to the Senior Sales team in terms of prospection analysis and recommendation, market penetration, CRM management, lead qualification and proactive commercial propositions.
- Responsible for dynamic, proactive selling B2B hospitality packages for Paris 2024.
- With the sales management team, propose an effective B2B market penetration/ promotion strategy in order to maximize the On Location sales reach in each territory.
- Ensure perfect CRM management and sales reporting.
- Where needed, collaborate effectively with United States teams.
- Sales contacts and presentations will be made by email, phone, video conferencing and/or face to face meetings.
- Sales will be driven through pro-active prospecting activities including, but not limited to, outbound phone calls, emails, sales-related events and meetings.
- The candidate will be required to achieve individual and team sales goals to be determined.
Must be adaptable with work and travel schedule and be available to travel for work which may include extended work hours during nights, weekends, and holidays. International travel may be required throughout the year, including periods of remote work within local offices within host cities. This position may require up to 20% travel to European territories. A valid passport is mandatory.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of the employee's activities, duties, or responsibilities for this job. Duties, obligations, and additional activities may change at any time with or without notice.
To perform this job successfully, the candidate must be able to perform each essential duty above at the highest levels. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Required Education and/or Experience, Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Bachelor's Degree (Diplôme Universitaire).
- Miniumum 3 years hospitality sales experience in a sporting environment (rights holder or agency).
- Fluency in French and English preferred.
- Italian as well an advantage.
- Others languages in the scope sales are considered too.
Preferred Education and/or Experience, Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Strong Communication, Presentation and Written Skills.
- A tireless, dynamic, proactive approach to prospection.
- Established relationships and established database with key corporate clients.
- Sales Force CRM expertise, Powerpoint and Excel.
As the leading experiences company in the world, we strive to be the most innovative and passionate - the best of the best. We uphold these values in our quest for excellence:
- Exceed all service expectations with our customers, our partners, and each other.
- Create value by enriching people's lives.
- Do the right thing and bring others along with us - always.
- Propel the power of diversity, in thought, team and experience.
- Partner to generate win-win solutions.
- Ignite and empower our team's entrepreneurial spirit.
- Exude respect and gratitude - treat others as you would want to be treated.
Endeavor unites and brings people together in our love of sport, culture, and entertainment. We understand this can only be accomplished when we lead with a lens of diversity, equity, and inclusion in everything we do. As a global company that drives culture, we strive to reflect the world’s diverse voices.
Endeavor is an equal opportunities employer and encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, or religion or belief.