Launched in 2012, IMG Arena leveraged our rights expertise to pioneer the mainstream introduction of official data rights. We paved the way for a new revenue stream for our Rightsholder clients, whilst at the same time delivering greater value to the sports betting industry. We have gone on to expand our sports betting product suite with the addition of Event Centres and Official Virtual Sports. At IMG Arena the job is yours. We want you to be yourself. We are focused on building an inclusive and empowering environment that’s welcoming for everyone, where you are trusted and empowered to do what you’re good at. It’s your arena and your opportunity to shape it and your career. You’ll have the opportunity to pick up the latest technology, develop your own ideas and run with them. There’s loads of room for improvement and innovation. You get to prove and own the process from start to finish.
Endeavor is a global sports and entertainment company, home to the world’s most dynamic and engaging storytellers, brands, live events and experiences. The company is comprised of industry leaders including entertainment agency WME; sports, fashion, events and media company IMG; and premier mixed martial arts organization UFC. The Endeavor network specializes in talent representation, sports operations & advisory, event & experiences management, media production & distribution, experiential marketing and brand licensing.
At IMG ARENA, sport is in our DNA. We build deep relationships with sports and federations.
We specialise in bringing sport and the sports betting industry closer together via our federation services and world-
class sports content.
Launched in 2012, we leveraged our rights expertise to pioneer the mainstream introduction of official data rights.
We paved the way for a new revenue stream for our federation clients, whilst at the same time delivering greater
value to the sports betting industry. We are focused on fan-first engagement through the delivery of digital content
and product innovations that fuel the emotions and excitement unique to world-class sport.
Our focus has always been on fan-first engagement via the delivery of content and product innovations that fuel the
emotions and excitement unique to world-class sport. We believe this can only be achieved by working alongside
rightsholders to deliver official products that are true to the sports and events.
Our expertise includes the creation and delivery of some of the world’s best sporting content with our official
Fastpath Data feeds, Live Streaming service, Events Centres and Virtual Sports products.
IMG ARENA sits within the global IMG powerhouse, which is a world-leader in sports, events, media and fashion,
operating in 30+ countries.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
• Manage integrations with clients from discovery, through integration to launch
• Provide product & technical expertise to the commercial team throughout the sales cycle in matters
relating to detailed product requirements and integrations
• Lead detailed product demos and technical discussions for clients and prospects
• Contribute technical costs and timelines to commercial proposals
• Run point with internal stakeholders (product, technology & support) to deliver a seamless and
streamlined service for the client
• Gather and provide relevant feedback to Technical/Product teams to help prioritise future product
• Engage with external providers & partners who may be involved with the technical delivery of the end
• Gain a full understating of clients technical make-up and requirements & be able to describe the
state-of-play across product, commercial and development teams
• Work closely with the client on an ongoing basis to communicate and help deliver any technical or
product changes that may be released
• Collaborate with other Customer Solutions Managers to continually improve processes and best
practices; contribute to the ongoing team improvement by leading & contributing to special projects
Knowledge and Experience:
• Proven experience working in a similar support/integrations role at a B2B sports data supplier, B2B
sports betting service supplier or B2C sports betting operator
• Problem solver with a positive, approachable demeanour
• Extensive experience in managing technical product deployments or complex projects
• Experience in managing multiple tasks across a diverse base of customers
• Proven track record of building good working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
• Confident and effective written communication with internal and external stakeholders
• Commercially minded with experience of customer service/relationship management/account
management and fulfilment
• Diligent and organised with high attention to detail
Skills and Abilities
• A “learning mindset”
• A self-starter with an entrepreneurial focus, able to see opportunities through from concept to
• Effective communicator with good presentation skills and the ability to build rapport with
stakeholders across all levels of seniority
• A responsive and proactive individual looking to drive innovation in their field of expertise and the
• Ability to maintain composure handling stressful or unexpected situations (anything can happen in a
client interaction, especially in the world of tech)
• A true passion for and excellent understanding of the sport, media and/or gaming marketplaces
Endeavor unites and brings people together in our love of sport, culture, and entertainment. We understand this can only be accomplished when we lead with a lens of diversity, equity, and inclusion in everything we do. As a global company that drives culture, we strive to reflect the world’s diverse voices.
Endeavor is an equal opportunities employer and encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, or religion or belief.