Bloomsbury is undergoing a digital transformation to improve the charity’s operational efficiency. The digital transformation is needed to allow us to sustainably grow our presence across London and increase the number of young people we engage through our programmes. We already have multiple software solutions such as Salesforce, WordPress and Microsoft Office and are looking to integrate these and add news ones to achieve new functionalities.
Your role will be administering the existing software that Bloomsbury relies on and co-ordinating the digital project. This co-ordination involves liaising with developers, developing a full understanding of the requirements of relevant stakeholders, and working with internal and external partners to plot and deliver the digital transformation plan.
This role is full-time (40 hours p/w) and involves a three-month probationary period.
- An interest in how the power of sport can impact society (required)
- Experience in digital projects (this could be in a coding or low-code/no-code role)
- Strong organizational skills
- A degree-level qualification (not essential)
- Project management experience (preferred)
- Experience of using/administering Salesforce (preferred)
- Agile Experience (preferred)
- The candidate must have the right to live and work in the UK. Bloomsbury Football does not sponsor visas.
- We are looking for a candidate who is proactive, enthusiastic, personable and professional.