International Olympic Committee
IT Change Management Intern
Lausanne, Vaud, Switzerland (On-site)
As Change Management Intern, your role will be to assist the Business Engagement & Adoption Manager with the mission to ensure the good end-user adoption of new IOC digital tools and ways of working across a range of projects. You will mainly contribute to the creation of tailor-made change management approaches for various end-users’ groups (internal and external to the IOC) where technology drives the need for new business processes and new ways of working.
- Contribute to the preparation to communication material (articles, flyers, presentations, …)
- Contribute to the preparation of training material (video user guides, presentations, guidelines, …)
- Analyse new processes driven by technology delivery.
- Contribute to user acceptance testing and use this testing to select learning materials.
- Assist with the organisation and animation group events with the purpose of increasing knowledge, information sharing, and participant engagement measured by feedback and confidence of users at go live.
- Contribute to the design and analysis of satisfaction surveys and interviews to improve adoption processes.
- Contribute to the management of user groups and communities.
- Help analysing key metrics of user adoption and identify user’s needs.
- Bachelors in digital marketing, communication, media or related field
- Strong knowledge of content creation, video making with graphical skills (Canva, Camtasia, …)
- English or French fluency, with excellent writing and speaking of the other language.
- Excellent command of the corporate tools and ability to follow the internal user rules (Outlook, etc.).
- First working experience in content creation, digital marketing, community management or related field
- Knowledge of how a site or communication must be easy to use or to read. Understand what their audiences need.
- Strong sense of visual design
- Good understanding of what change management is and how users respond to technology implementation.
- Ability to clearly articulate messages to a variety of audiences.
- Ability to examine, understand and summarise technical topics or information.
- Excellent active listening skills
Come and join an organisation where the spirit of inclusion, gender equality and diversity is embedded in its DNA and which focuses on what unites us – a passion for sport and its values. Work in a flexible and rewarding environment which offers competitive employee benefits and numerous incentives to live a sustainable, healthy and active life. By joining us, you become part of the Olympic Movement and help to build a better world through sport. You will have the opportunity to work with people of more than 70 nationalities.