About the job
Building the big moments - we deliver unforgettable sporting events!
Sports evoke a lifelong and unrivalled passion that touches people regardless of culture, gender, generation or status. At Infront our aim is to connect fans and consumers to the greatest sports events by delivering unmatched event experiences, creating easy access to engaging content and building inclusive communities.
Working on some of the most important and high-potential properties in our HQ in Zug, we are looking for a sports-passionate Media Sales Associate(m/f/x) to start as soon as possible.
In this exciting role you will support Infront's media rights properties on all aspects and work closely with internal and external stakeholders (like broadcasters and federations) around the world, ensuring efficient management and delivery of Infronts properties.
Your main tasks
- Execution of contracted media sales activities and rights delivery
- Responsibility for client servicing including coordination with other Infront departments such as Media Operations and Digital
- Support the Media Sales team with market intelligence and the preparation of presentations and reports for clients
- Support on new business projects including analysis of the sports landscape and media markets (specifically understanding the values for properties)
- Work with the Business Development department to create attractive new business models to support business growth
- 1-2 years’ experience, preferably in sports, media or other relevant industry in the media
- Advanced education (university degree in business administration, law or similar education)
- Demonstrable knowledge of the sport and media business
- English fluent, additional languages are advantageous
- Passion for sport and the business of sport
- Commercial awareness and experience of developing new business models
- Strong attitude towards high service quality (i.e. "client first")
- Charismatic personality with hands-on mentality
- Enhanced communication and negotiation skills
- Strong team spirit
What we offer
- Relaxed & familiar working atmosphere, flat hierarchies, positive spirit and many degrees of freedom in your daily work
- Support in developing your skills and talents through individual training and group workshops, attending (sports) events and networking events
- Onboarding as part of our "Welcome Days", where you will get to know the entire Infront world
- Social benefits, such as a subsidised company pension plan, capital-forming benefits and worldwide accident insurance in a private ward
Are you ready to contribute to transforming and enhancing every aspect of the sports industry? Unite your passion for sports with a rewarding career by joining our ONE team of talented, highly-motivated and hard-working individuals. Please submit your online application now.
Infront is an equal opportunities employer.