European Handball Federation - EHF
Performance Marketing Manager
Vienna, Vienna, Austria (On-site)
About the job
EHF Marketing GmbH is looking for a Performance Marketing Manager, with profound knowledge in data analysis and media operations, to join its team based in Vienna, Austria.
Joining us will mean working for the sport of handball in Europe and specifically for the world’s biggest club handball competitions – the EHF Champions League, the EHF European League and the EHF European Cup for Men and Women.
- Conception, planning and implementation of marketing and media content strategies to deliver a profound basis for high-quality content for all EHF Club Competitions
- Creation of event-specific marketing and media content strategies in close cooperation with other EHF/M business units and external stakeholders
- Development of new content ideas and formats as well as introduction of new technologies in the EHF Club competitions and events
- Coordination of the implementation of profitable media and digital campaigns across all platforms of the EHF Club Competitions
- Working closely with EHFM business units to complement marketing and sponsorship activities from the marketing sales and media operations perspective
- Monitoring and analysing marketing and media data to optimize the profitability of the taken measures and to generate insights for internal and external stakeholders
- Identification of optimisation potentials, trends and best practices in the rapidly evolving (digital) business world
- Creating reports based on defined key performance indicators (KPIs) that serve as basis for future marketing initiatives
- Direct contact with clubs and external stakeholders for the coordination of media and content operations
- Coordination of day-to-day enquiries related to rights management in close cooperation with external stakeholders
- Excellent analytical, communication and organizational skills
- Fluency in written and spoken English and German; other European languages useful
- Ability to understand, analyse and report about media-data reports
- Ability to create reports and presentation materials
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple projects
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently
- Ability to think creatively and innovatively
- Comfortable in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Flexibility and ability to travel and work according to the EHF Club Competitions schedule
- Interest in and understanding of the sport of handball preferred
- 3-5 years of professional experience in a position related to media production within the sports market
- Relevant academic degree
- Experience of working with CRM tools is an advantage
- Experience of working in an international environment, across different cultures and languages
Based in Vienna, Austria, EHF Marketing GmbH is the marketing arm and a subsidiary of the European Handball Federation.
The company works closely with marketing and media partners, as well as with Europe’s leading clubs to realise the full potential of the sport on the international sports market.
EHF Marketing GmbH is responsible for the marketing and media rights of club competitions including the EHF Champions League Men + Women, the EHF European League Men + Women and EHF European Cup Men + Women.
- Preferred starting date: 1 November 2022 or asap
- Permanent full-time position
- Workplace: Vienna, Austria
- Salary: € 46.200,- gross per year; overpayment possible depending on qualifications
For more information and to apply, follow the link.