About the job
Beyond a full-service sports marketing agency, TEAM is a trusted advisor.
We understand the complexities of growing amazing properties and the value of long-term collaborations.
For over 30 years, our dedicated and professional staff have helped build some of the best competitions – the UEFA Champions League and the UEFA club competitions – while also building a thriving network of long-standing, commercial partners.
Our blend of dynamic personalities, stories and skills is one of our biggest sources of energy and pride.
It defines our culture and makes our success attainable.
MEDIA PRODUCTION SPECIALIST
The Media Production team
Every day and on every project, every team member is focused on building trust and providing exceptional value.
The Media Production team, part of the Partner Operations department, focuses on supporting all media partner production matters, including media partner coordination and information services, media partner bookings, host broadcaster support, technical and digital delivery services, content services and virtual board replacement support.
By directly communicating with media partners and having a very close collaborative approach with UEFA, we ensure the highest level of service for all media partners.
As Media Production Specialist, you will play an invaluable role in providing world-class levels of customer service and assistance to 200+ UEFA Club Competitions media partners worldwide.
Your responsibilities will include the following:
- Provide efficient planning and co-ordination for the technical delivery services, including both satellite and digital deliveries
- Coordinate daily with UEFA colleagues and technical/production supplier partners to ensure the highest levels of rights delivery support
- Work collaboratively with the Media Production team in further developing and improving technical delivery services for the 2024-27 rights cycle
- Provide co-ordination support for the virtual board replacement (VBR) services and be an important part of the continuing development and evolution of this project, working in collaboration with UEFA, Sponsor Sales colleagues and UEFA technical supplier partners
- Assist your assigned media partners with their bookings and planned television operations
- Provide on-site support at the UEFA Club Competitions Finals as part of the TV Domain, looking after media partners’ operations
- Assist with coordination of matchweek operations across all UEFA Club Competitions
- Communicate daily with media partners regarding administrative, operational and logistical aspects
Ideally, you have several years of experience in sports television production, specifically in technical operations.
You are familiar with and understand satellite and fibre distribution, digital video formats, as well as traditional broadcast/IP production workflows.
It is important that you can efficiently manage projects and your time; you are capable of balancing many tasks and prioritising them accordingly.
Likewise, you understand the importance of putting clients first and delivering at the highest standards.
Additionally, you are strong in the following areas:
In addition to making a difference to club football’s top competitions, we’re proud to offer a supportive and engaging culture. You’ll benefit from:
The position will be based at TEAM’s HQ in Lucerne, Switzerland and will involve some international travel.
Are you ready to create opportunities?
With TEAM, you will have the opportunity to grow your career, connect with like-minded professionals and make a difference to UEFA’s club competitions.
If you have the necessary qualifications and are keen to join TEAM Marketing, please click on "apply" and submit your application (CV and cover letter) in English.
For more information and to apply, follow the link.