Influencer Marketing Management Executive Running (m/f/d)
Hagendorn, Zug, Switzerland (On-site)
About the job
As Influencer Marketing Management Executive Running (m/f/d) you will act as the face of the SALOMON brand in trail and road running in Switzerland.
Your focus will be on building a vibrant brand ambassador community to drive our engagement in running sports through community events, test and sport events and strategic partnerships.
Further development of the local activation plan to implement global brand strategies as well as to support sell through are your responsibilities here.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Face of the Salomon brand to athletes, opinion leaders, partners, events, institutions
- Negotiation and implementation of strategic partnerships and event cooperations (incl. 360° activation and perfect brand presence)
- Coordination of the Salomon trail running team as well as the scouting/rookie program in cooperation with the community manager
- Coordination, activation and further development of the brand ambassador community in general as well as in sports epicenters
- Coordination of social media activities and content creation (in coordination with the digital marketing team) and their implementation by the brand ambassadors
- Implementation of Salomon Running's influencer strategy.
- Support PR and media relations with sports and product expertise
- Coordination and participation of "after-work" or weekend events
- Coordination of external suppliers, agencies and partner companies
- Close cooperation with the marketing team (national) as well as global (brand, sports & community marketing incl. feedback inputs to the marketing toolbox)
- Cooperation with our sales teams to coordinate customer activations as well as trade trainings, product tests, product/season launches
- Active participation in the influencer marketing and ambassador community, exchange and application of best practice examples in the EMEA marketing team
- Cooperation with the D2C retail team regarding consumer activation campaigns
- Tracking, reporting and analysis of campaigns and strategic partnerships (marketing KPIs)
- Budget responsibility and coordination
- Successfully completed studies in marketing or comparable qualification
- 3 or more years of professional experience in the sports industry/branch or in the marketing environment
- Motivation and enthusiasm for the world of sports in general and running and/or a strong network in the field of trail running in particular
- Very good skills and experience in planning, organizing and evaluating events
- Experience in handling and coordinating social media channels
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud applications would be an advantage
- Good knowledge of 360° marketing tools, including online campaigns
- Fluent German and English skills
- Willingness to work weekends (high season = summer!)
- Ability to work in a team + strengths in working with different stakeholders
- Hands-on mentality as well as independent, structured and proactive way of working
- Planning and organizational talent, experience with project/process management is an advantage
- Experience in ambassador management (control of the ambassador agency)
- decisiveness and initiative
- High level of entrepreneurial mindset
- Confident demeanor and excellent presentation and communication skills
- Effective in interacting and building social networks
WHAT WE OFFER AS AN EMPLOYER:
- Exciting tasks in an innovative and international environment that is characterized by fair play, team spirit, equal opportunities and diversity
- Opportunities for personal development and long-term cooperation in a competent, loyal and highly motivated team
- Flat hierarchy with freedom for personal initiative and responsibility
- A company that values progressive, performance-oriented products with attention to detail, high quality and functional reliability
- We look forward to receiving your application, stating your desired salary here.
Additional Information: Full Time Contract
For more information and to apply, follow the link.