London, England, United Kingdom (Hybrid)
About the job
The Account Manager will play a critical leading role in a 160/90 team working for a major client on their Global Partnerships portfolio.
You will be working with an international business and their subsidiaries operating in multiple markets who has interests across Golf, Cricket and more.
The Account Manager will form part of the Partnerships function across the client account, managing global activity and working collaboratively within an integrated client team including Creative, Strategy and PR & Comms that spans (primarily) across 160over90’s London and Dubai offices.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Demonstrate strong people skills and aptitude for understanding, identifying and empathising with client requirements and responding with solutions
- Play a supporting role in the planning, activation and evaluation of all partnerships across the clients sport partnership portfolio
- Working hand in hand with both the broader Dubai based team and London based client account teams and counterparts to ensure consistency across messaging and approach to campaign and activation development and delivery
- Build and maintain strong relationships and regular dialogue with relevant rights holders, ambassadors and key stakeholders across the clients’ partnership portfolio
- Demonstrate clear understanding of partnership rights packages and ability to ensure contractual assets are managed and delivered
- Support in the establishment, implementation and management of centralised processes, procedures, policies, platforms and tools
- Oversee ongoing management of all partnership enquiries and related procedures
- Disciplined and motivated approach to researching subjects of interest to the client or in relation to internal asks and needs
- Ability to source and assimilate information from independent sources
- Ability to quickly absorb and immerse in client business, category and specific challenges
- Show an understanding of the relevance and impact of partnerships on businesses
- Supporting the Project Manager and/or Account Director with critical path planning and project management, client management, delivery, budgeting, reporting and general administration
- Centre of Excellence – key responsibility to manage ongoing documentation, key ongoing management reporting requirements, minutes and status reports
- Ticketing coordinator – key point person for guest invitations, liaison and ticket distribution across all client events.
- Assist on all corporate merchandise and gifting proposals, orders and logistics, including approvals and presentation compilation
- Manage storage, fulfilment and distribution of merchandise around the world
- Manage all travel and accommodation requirements for 160over90 account team when attending events
- On the ground support of event and hospitality experience delivery and guest management/experiences
- Working collaboratively with PR & Comms and Creative functions both in London and Dubai to deliver fully integrated client campaign outputs
- Support the Account Team in drafting client proposals, planning documents and campaign reports demonstrating clear insight and thinking
- Lead on the recording/minute taking, delivery and tracking of client meetings and status materials
- Fluency in using software PPT, Keynote, Excel, Word
- Knowledge of guest management software/platforms such as CVENT an advantage
- Supporting the broader business and London leadership team in other ad-hoc tasks related to existing or prospective clients
Knowledge and Experience
- Agency client-based experience across Partnerships and or events delivery
- Good basic knowledge of major word-processing, budgeting and presentation software
- Knowledge, passion for and experience across a variety of sports preferable
Skills and Abilities
- Organised and detail oriented in a fast-paced, client service environment
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of industry trends and best practices
- Excellent time management, written and oral communication skills
- Strong team player. Ability to contribute in a team working environment and to think independently when required
- Desire to learn
- This is a permanent position.
- This role will be based at City Road, London.
- Working hours are 9:00 – 17:00, Monday to Friday
- Occasional travel and weekend work may be required
Equal Opportunities Statement
Endeavor is an equal opportunities employer and encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, or religion or belief.
For more information and to apply, follow the link.