Associate Manager Operating Partner Management - APAC
Boston, MA, USA
About the job
Reebok is a pioneer in the sporting goods industry with a rich and storied fitness heritage dating back to 1895.
Reebok was founded on athletic footwear that changed the direction of sport.
Since then, the art of outpacing expectation has brewed in the brand’s DNA. This is what fuels Reebok to break up boundaries and incite movement. And to make products that help others explore exactly what movement means to them.
Reebok strives to deliver each and every athlete, from professionals to enthusiasts, with the opportunity, products and inspiration to reach their full potential.
Reebok Classics leverage the brand’s fitness heritage and represent the roots of the brand in the sports lifestyle market.
Reebok is an American-inspired global brand with headquarters in Boston, MA.
- Dedicated resource to APAC country operating partners to enable successful management of the Reebok brand, and a successful sell-in/sell-out of product ranges according to the net sales targets and with the clear focus to drive speed.
- Acting as the link between RDG Product Creation Teams, RDG Brand Marketing & the operating partner teams in the markets.
- Supporting key brand strategies through cross-functional collaboration and execution
- Be the main POC within Reebok Design Group for the respective APAC countries operating partners - driving the communication as ONE voice of the brand into the market and vice versa.
- Support the Senior Manager of Operating Partner Management in the execution of the Key Global Milestones in the APAC countries.
- Coordinate the Seasonal Input Process for the APAC countries operating partners, ensuring quality input in order to be benefical and effective to the product creation process.
- Help APAC countries operating partners identify and select their range driving and optimizing the global range.
- Coordinate the APAC countries operating partners special makeup SKUs and ensure requests go through the appropriate creation and approval process.
- Coordinate the commercial meetings with the market, bringing the latest market insights and trends back into the global review process.
- Create a supportive work environment in which employees are coached, trained and provided with career opportunities through development.
- Operating Partners
- Global Product teams: design, managers and developers.
- Global Business Planning team including Sell In Management team.
- Global Finance Team
- Global Markting Team
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Structured, organized and process orientated
- Drive to succeed and deliver against expectations
- Strong market and industry awareness
- Ability to work effectively within a team environment and under pressure
- Strong technical and presentation skills
- Solution oriented mindset
- Ability to build collaborative relationships quickly and operate cross-functionally
- Fluent in English and additional language skills are an advantage
- University degree in business/marketing
- Functional: 1+ years of relevant work experience in marketing/brand (ASIA regional experience would be beneficial)
- Willing to hold meetings off usual business hours to accommodate ASIA time difference.
- Willing and able to travel internationally
Requirements & EEO Statement
SPARC Group LLC is an equal opportunity employer.
We value a culture of inclusion and diversity within our workforce, and are committed to maintaining a workplace free from prohibited employment conduct, including discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, religion, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, domestic partner status, civil partnership, status as a covered veteran, status in the Uniformed Services of the United States, citizenship and any other characteristic protected by law (“Protected Characteristics”).
For more information and to apply, follow the link.