National Football League (NFL)
New York, NY, USA
About the job
Part of team that supports management and execution of League partners contractual deals.
Specific duties essential for this role to manage the day to day requirements of League partners and work across the League to support initiatives with the partner.
- Day to day responsibilities for managing minimum of 8 partners
- Fulfilment of contractual deliverables in partner deals
- Fund management (Secure invoices, secure payment, track fund)
- Manage client creative approval process
- Work with PR, Brand, Legal and applicable internal groups for alignment on partner programs
- Support on upsell deck development for sales pitches
- On site activation lead and execute partner experiences at NFL events
- Cross departmental support on projects to secure and execute partner deliverables (Pro Bowl, Honors, Kickoff, etc)
- Client hosting…building relationships for future
Preferred Education And Experience
- Presentation development …powerpoint
Required Education And Experience
- College degree
- 1-3 years’ experience in sports or with agency
- Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel)
Other Key Attributes / Characteristics
- Self-starter with strong work ethic
- Team player
- Good communication skills
- Problem solver
- Creative thinker
- Good with time management
- Planning and executing partner programs at League events
- Hosting, hours talking and taking care of client needs
- Around planning and executing events…25% of time
Expected Hours of Work
- Work will exceed 40 hours per week
- Some weekend work for hosting clients and event management
- The NFL maintains a Flexible Workplace Policy that provides members of our workforce with opportunities to periodically work from a location of their choice, while maintaining a priority on in-person work at an NFL office, which enables us to more effectively collaborate, connect and build a workplace culture that will drive our continued success.
- We also continue to prioritize the health and safety of our NFL workforce. Consistent with that commitment, considering the substantial and growing body of evidence that vaccinations remain the most effective protection against the spread the COVID-19, we require that members of our NFL workforce be fully vaccinated. Exceptions are available only for those who need an accommodation for a qualifying disability or sincerely held religious belief or practice.
- The NFL is committed to building a diverse, equitable and inclusive work environment that reflects our incredibly diverse fan base. We provide an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all employees and applicants without regard to status as protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
For more information and to apply, follow the link.