Head of Marketing
Oxfordshire, England, United Kingdom (On-site)
About the job
Williams’ core competencies are the design and development of racing cars to compete in the Formula One World Championship.As one of the world's leading Formula One teams, the company has secured 16 FIA Formula One World Championship titles since its foundation in 1977 and is now moving into an exciting era under new ownership defined by relentless innovation and living sustainable performance in every dimension.
The PositionWe are seeking a Head of Marketing to help lead the Williams Racing Marketing Team to execute the company’s brand strategy and vision.
Reporting into the Chief Marketing Officer, The Head of Marketing will also help with the planning of marketing campaigns and operational oversight of marketing projects and initiatives.
We are looking for a strong leader with a hands-on mentality.
As the Head of Marketing, you should have excellent project management, analytical, and decision-making skills. The ideal candidate will be responsible for executing our measurable and scalable marketing strategy. You will lead our marketing campaigns, evaluate our marketing performance metrics, and collaborate with internal teams to ensure deliverables are completed on time, within budget, and meet business requirements.
- Collaborating with the broader Marketing Team to map out the tasks needed to design, implement, and execute marketing strategies and initiatives
- Leading the M&L and Design Teams in order to effectively create content, strategic campaigns, and execute world-class F1 events
- Leading marketing operations, creative development and activation via integrated marketing campaigns, content development, thought leadership, industry partnerships, and events
- Ensuring wider business, management and F1 + Lifestyle community are satisfied with the proposed marketing campaigns
- In partnership with the broader marketing team, creating and managing content, event, and marketing strategy calendars. This will include the planning and mapping of deadlines to ensure the marketing team is organized and has measurable milestones to achieve
- Determining strategic marketing campaign budgets and ensuring all marketing related costs fall within budgetary constraints
- Managing and supervising marketing projects from beginning to end. This will include effectively managing marketing team members, contractors and third parties, and also effective cross-collaboration between various internal departments
- Developing and maintaining strong working relationships, both internally and externally, in order to foster a highly collaborative and efficient environment.
As Head Of Marketing You Will Have
- A Degree in business, management, marketing, or a related field
- At least 10 years of marketing experience – including at minimum 5 – 7 years of leadership experience, preferably at a Motor Sports company or a marketing agency familiar with the Motor Sports world
- 5 - 7 years of experience leading and scaling marketing teams and driving company-wide marketing strategies in partnership with cross-functional divisions
- Experience leading Brand Marketing, Brand Media, Product Marketing, Creative Studios, Social Marketing and partnering with cross functional global stakeholders
- Strong vendor and partner management experience. This includes extensive experience with identifying, selecting, and negotiating with prospective partners, as well as evaluating overall performance and value-add
- A keen understanding and passion for Branding Strategy (Product Marketing, Brand, Content, etc)
- Strong experience with growth marketing, including demand generation, digital marketing, etc
- Excellent organizational, prioritization, and decision-making skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Application Closing Date
- All applications must be received 21st September 2022.
- Strictly no agencies.
What can Williams offer?The Williams Group is based in multi acre complex located in Grove, Oxfordshire.
The Williams Group offers a competitive holiday package, staff events/open days, a subsidised restaurant on site and various car schemes. We have an on-site gym (open 24 hours a day) as well as various fitness classes including outdoors bootcamps, pilates and yoga free for all staff and contractors to use.
Aside from these benefits we can offer free onsite parking and large open green spaces to unwind during breaks. We are a based just 30 mins from Oxford City Centre by bus.
Williams is an equal opportunity employer who values diversity and inclusion. If you have a disability, we are happy to discuss reasonable job adjustments.
For more information and to apply, follow the link.