Scott Sports SA
Marketing Manager Road Bike
Givisiez, Fribourg, Switzerland (On-site)
About the job
Job description:In this position you will join the international bike marketing team.
You will be in charge of the road bike, gravel and triathlon marketing and take responsibility for the coordination, development, and execution of the global road bike marketing program.
- Be responsible for SCOTT’s road marketing category, this includes both the product and sports marketing
- Plan and control the marketing budget for the road category
- Be in charge of SCOTT’s global sports marketing program, this includes the communication, content creation and activation in collaboration with road teams, individual road athletes and ambassadors
- Develop a long-term strategy in order to create a strong brand visibility in the world of road cycling
- Work out Go-to-market strategies for new releases together with Sales, Digital Marketing and R&D
- Manage the content creation for all future product releases
- Develop campaign strategies for both on- and offline channels; this includes Print tools, Websites, and Social Media platforms
- Coordinate campaign roll-outs with the Digital Marketing and Sales teams
- Create marketing and product texts and maintain road content on all our channels and our CMS
- Provide marketing support and services for SCOTT Subsidiaries and Distributors
- Visit markets and media partners on a regular base
- Represent the segment during events such as Sales Meetings, Dealer Camps and Product Launches
- Degree in marketing, communication or a related field and 2+ years of marketing experience in the action sports industry and/or for an international brand
- High affinity and know-how of the bike industry and road cycling
- Experience with story-telling, campaign and project management
- Strong communication and interaction skills
- Being a Team player
- Passion for cycling and outdoor sports
- Willingness to travel
- Native German or English language is an advantage, fluent business English is a Must
The candidate will work in a young, creative, multilingual environment that works according to the lifestyle and the spirit of the SCOTT brand. SCOTT is situated in Givisiez / Fribourg (Switzerland).
The entry date of the job position is open to discussion.
If you are interested, please send your application.
For more information and to apply, follow the link.