Group Creative Lead
Zurich, Zurich, Switzerland
About the job
At a Glance:As a leading independent sports and media company, On’s content team ignites conversations and influences culture. Across digital, podcasts, TV, streaming, live events, and print, we tell stories that affect our audience's daily lives and entertain as much as they inform.
As Group Creative Lead, you will lead a team that ideates, positions, and packages best-in-class creative programs for On.
The Ideal candidate for this role will be a one-of-a-kind creative thinker who is passionate about storytelling, creating award-winning content, and has a proven track record of leading teams. They will have experience leading and galvanizing colleagues around compelling and effective ideas.
On is committed to building an inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds and everyone is encouraged to apply.
You'll be joining a group of focused, hard-working, creative people who are passionate about doing work that's challenging and fun—and who strive to maintain a healthy work/life balance.
We’re a lean creative department with a growing list of global projects to rival any agency, so the briefs and opportunities come thick and fast.
At our core, we tell compelling stories about the experiences our brand makes possible. We live to reflect and channel the energy, passion and global nature of the company into our daily work.
- Lead a diverse team of creatives in developing best in class ideas and content programs
- Continuously uplevel and optimize creative practices including presentation skills, processes, resourcing, and deliverables across all categories
- Accountable for driving overall On Content positioning and materials in partnership with leadership
- Lead highest priority projects
- Develop and execute cross-category level campaigns in partnership with senior team members
- Drive growth and innovation of core offerings and capabilities
- Establish relationships with senior business partners to grow the content business and advance key initiatives: sales, marketing, editorial, product, data and strategic planning
- Maintain oversight and accountability for the content pipeline; prioritize and communicate to key team leads
- Accountable to overall content goals and objectives
- Conduct ongoing analysis and reporting of content
- Innovate new products, models, services, and revenue streams that drive growth for the content business
- Establish relationships with key partners to drive demand and pipeline
- Attend industry events and represent On in market
- 8-10 years experience as a Creative or Strategist at a publisher, production company or agency
- Strong foundation in brand strategy and creative thinking
- Proven track record of team leadership - teams of 5 people or more
- Journalist-worthy writing and editing skills
- Grade-A presentation chops and client relationship skills
- Ability to drive complex, cross department initiatives
- Experience ideating, producing, and/or pitching digital video and multi-platform programs
- Ability to develop jaw dropping PPT and Google Slide presentations
- Flare for building visual treatments known to wow
- Deadline-oriented project management skills
- Ability to collaborate effectively across teams and disciplines
- A personal philosophy of, “Yes, we’ll figure it out.”
- Desire to seek out diverse and unique POVs that differ from your own
- Service with a smile. You always listen first
- Self-appointed sports nut, fashionista and/or tech obsessive
- Entrepreneurial spirit. When you spot a process inefficiency you build a Slack bot to improve communication
- Heart of a creative, mind of an analyst. Your content innovations are as good as the numbers you use to support them
- You have at least one go-to karaoke song
What we offer:
We offer a dynamic, challenging and sportive environment that has been ranked as the ‘fastest growing sports company’ of its time.
With offices across the globe, we are an international team who is hungry to innovate and build something incredible.
We foster an active environment where each individual thrives for excellence and can achieve their full potential.
This is where your work matters, you’re hands-on and your team members are amongst the very best in their respective disciplines and fields.
If you are driven to bring On to the next level, curious about the opportunity and want to be part of our growing team send us your application, and join the ONiverse!
On is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a work environment that is fair and inclusive, where all decisions related to recruitment, advancement, and retention are free of discrimination.
For more information and to apply, follow the link.