Kroenke Sports & Entertainment
Director, Partnership Strategy
Denver, CO (On-site), USA
About the job
Job Title: Director, Partnership Strategy Department: Partnership Marketing & Media Sales Business Unit: KSE
Location: Denver, CO Reports To: Sr. Vice President & GM, Partnership Marketing & Media Sales
Employment Type: Full Time – Salaried – Exempt Supervisor Position: Yes
Kroenke Sports & Entertainment (KSE) is an American Sports and Entertainment holding company based in Denver, Colorado.
KSE is committed to providing world class sports and entertainment for both live and broadcast audiences.
We are the employer of choice as the owner and operator of Ball Arena, DICK’S Sporting Goods Park, the Paramount Theatre, 1STBANK Center, Denver Nuggets (NBA), the Colorado Avalanche (NHL), Colorado Mammoth (NLL), Colorado Rapids (MLS), Altitude Sports & Entertainment, Major League Fishing/Fishing League Worldwide (MLFLW), Winnercomm, Outdoor Sportsman Group and SkyCam.
Nature Of Work
- Key member of the Sales Management Team.
- Works closely with the SVP/GM on building a positive sales culture within the department, emphasizing relationships, revenue, and rewards with our colleagues and throughout KSE.
- KSE Brand Narratives
- Works with various KSE stakeholders to develop brand stories for departmental sales strategy and collateral (i.e., SportsDigital, research, executive summary documents, etc.).
- Manages sales collateral and inventory strategy for platform development and outbound sales efforts – for large partnership and turnkey inventory assets for sales directors.
- Contribute to the development of a comprehensive strategy for PMMS department to sell marquee assets including Colorado Avalanche helmet/uniform, Colorado Rapids shirt front/sleeve, and other large sponsorship opportunities.
- Works with sales management team to evaluate sales prospect pipeline, category strategy, pricing, and inventory packaging.
- Platform Development
- Assists sales team with platform development for client proposals above $250,000 annually.
- Partner Presentations
- Reviews large advertising partner presentations for accuracy and professional look and feel.
- Attend sales calls and presentations in conjunction with soliciting large advertising partnerships.
- Manages team of three staff members in support of departmental strategy initiatives.
- Assist department with NBA, NHL, MLS, and NLL conference calls and communication.
This description is a summary only and is describing the general level of work being performed, it is not intended to be all-inclusive. The duties of this position may change from time to time and/or based on business needs. We reserve the right to add or delete duties and responsibilities at the discretion of the supervisor and/or hiring authority.
Working Conditions & Physical Demands
- Typical Office Conditions & Game Nights
- Experience in strategic multi-facetted digital and brand marketing campaigns
- Driver’s License
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Business, Sports Marketing and/or Sports Management degree preferred
- Staff management experience
Competencies/Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Must showcase the following: multi-tasking, strategic thinking, strong organizational skills, collaboration, ability to prioritize projects, able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to write clearly and effectively, with solid verbal communication and presentation skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point required
- Proficiency in Sportsdigita & KORE-CRM proficiency preferred
- Base Salary: $90,000 annual
- Eligible for annual discretionary bonus
- 12 Paid Company Holidays
- Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long-term Disability
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Flexible Spending plans (FSAs)
- 401K plan
Equal Employment Opportunity
Kroenke Sports & Entertainment (KSE) provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
For more information and to apply, follow the link.