MKTG Sports + Entertainment
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia Hybrid
About the job
MKTG Sports + Entertainment is an entity of global sports powerhouse dentsu Sports International with offices locally in Melbourne and Sydney.
Leveraging the power of sports and entertainment, MKTG seek to build meaningful relationships between brands and fans through shared experiences.
Supporting global leading brands such as Mondelez, Jaguar Land Rover, DoorDash and Great Southern Bank the team deliver marketing and management services that produce and enhance sponsorships, events, brand experiences, ambassador programs, PR, creative and content solutions.
What your typical day will look like:
With a focus on account service, project management and fulfilment, the Sponsorship Manager plays a key role in the development and implementation of sport and entertainment partnership-led solutions.
The Sponsorship Manager is expected to build strong relationships, coordinate, and implement campaigns; in the process engaging suppliers, agency partners, and internal stakeholders to meet and exceed our clients’ needs and expectations.
Other responsibilities include:
- Support the Sponsorship Account Director and team of Strategists and of Creative thinkers in the development of purpose-driven sponsorship solutions
- Manage all aspects of planning, implementation, and monitoring the utilisation of contractual rights and benefits within each partnership
- Day to day management of client relationships; you will be the main point of contact for our clients facilitating WIPS and ensuring clear contact reports are developed
- Financial administration such as preparing budgets, quotes, invoicing and the reconciliation of client investment during and post campaign
- Managing all aspects of Sponsorship activation including preparation and sourcing of permit applications, drafting T&Cs, event legal requirements etc
- Brand Experience account management, developing ideas and scoping feasibility, working alongside our in-house production team, social media content and creative/studio specialists to create campaigns that drive omni-channel fan engagement
- Support creative ideation in new business pitches, building relationships across our business to identify and unlock solutions that enhance an integrated offering.
A bit about you:
- 2-3+ years’ experience in Agency, Brand, Creative, Media, Sport, Entertainment
- Preferably have held roles in partnerships and sponsorships, events, strategy or experiential brand activation
- Ideally well versed in PowerPoint and Excel. Adobe Creative Suite is a plus
- Experience engaging and presenting to key stakeholders and clients
- A strong understanding of and interest in sport, entertainment media, strategy, account management, marketing landscapes, and the way channels work together
- The ability to multitask across different projects/clients as well as always being eager to help the team seek out new business opportunities
- You think big and look forward to tackling client challenges. You are not afraid to think outside the box and come to the table with ideas.
What’s in it for you:
- Real flexibility to work when and where you feel most productive with our ‘Be the Best You’ policy
- 5 weeks annual leave after 2 years of service and 3 whole company mental health awareness days off per year
- Career Development and Learning & Development opportunities, including access to our global online dentsu University
- Save money with great discounts on health insurance, gym membership, buying a car and travel!
Become a champion for meaningful progress:
Our diverse and inclusive culture enables our employees to bring their whole selves to work and be proud of doing so. For us, this is the foundation for great innovation which, in turn, generates better outcomes for our people, partners and communities. This is why we encourage applications from people with disabilities, and of all ages, nationalities, backgrounds and cultures.
Together we make our mark. Together we embrace the true potential of disruption. And together – across all our locations – we help our clients win in a changing world.
If you want to belong to a one global network where opportunities are limitless – we look forward to welcoming you.
Sound exactly like the sort of role for you? Apply now!
For more information and to apply, follow the link.