National Basketball Association (NBA)
Content Professional - NBA India
Mumbai Metropolitan Region, India
About the job
At the NBA, we're passionate about growing and celebrating the game of basketball. Through the intensity of the game and the amazing athletic skill of our players, we deliver excitement to hundreds of millions of fans around the world.
As a global sports and media business, the NBA is so much more. While Basketball Operations runs the league's on-court activities, other departments manage relationships with television and digital media partners, develop marketing partnerships with some of the world's most recognizable companies, oversee the licensing of NBA merchandise, and handle a wide range of responsibilities that drive the NBA's success.
The role will involve content creation across linear and digital platforms. It will also require the individual to build relationships with existing partners both to service the business as well as grow the mandate from strength to strength. Candidates will also require a knowhow of digital marketing and success measurement metrics that are data backed.
- Lead Content management for all on boarded distribution partners & Content team within GCMD
- Management of all content creation, Localized fan building exercises including marquee events, New platforms content for NBA in India.
- Execution of multiple NBA studio projects in a time bound plan
- To lead content localization & marketing asset creation for media partners
- Manage onboarded short video platforms, music labels, fashion partnerships and kids content partnership to drive high engagement outcome.
- Content production support to multiple internal teams as required to ensure positive partner experiences
- Work across departments to provide distribution solutions to amplify local initiatives such as Jr NBA, the NBA Academy etc.
- Work closely with local and global content teams to help deliver content that builds local consumption and therefore revenue
- Achieve yearly revenue targets for content licensing and partnerships
- Driving marketing efforts by liaising between NBA India internal teams and partner teams to drive partner success through marketing and other initiatives.
- Good understanding on content creation & production & relationship management capabilities
- Strong Knowledge on creating & producing content for a large-scale & short video platform
- Interest in NBA, basketball and sports
- Must have good communication skills; demonstrate strong problem solving and ability to multitask
- Minimum of 6+ years of content creation and production experience
- Strong knowledge and understanding of social media & short video platforms
Educational Background Required
- Bachelor's degree required
For more information and to apply, follow the link.