Off Platform Distribution Manager m/f/d
Munich, Bavaria, Germany (Hybrid)
About the job
You want to be part of world’s biggest sports streaming platform and help taking DAZN to the next level? You love sports, social media and account management? You are a content distribution expert and understand the motivations why fans love sports and what they are looking for on social media and digital publishers?
As Off Platform Distribution Manager you will take care of DAZN’s publisher partnerships and support the strategic approach of the content marketing function to drive brand and acquisition objectives through content activation across DAZN’s publishing ecosystem.
Moreover, you’ll be part of the wider Content Engagement team and support our social media team both day-to-day and project-wise on all relevant channels.
This role is based in Ismaning/Munich. Benefits include access to DAZN, 30 days’ annual leave, annual performance-related bonus, pension contributions up to 3%, family friendly community, free access for you and one other to our workplace mental health platform app (Unmind), learning and development resources, opportunity for mobile working, and access to our internal speaker series and events.
As our new Off Platform Distribution Manager m/f/d, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Work closely with multiple other in-house departments being always up to speed and able to guarantee best-in-class distribution of our content across our social media channels and publisher partners
- Manage and refine partnership relations and hold re-occurring partnership review sessions
- Build and manage workflows with publishing partners around content delivery, strategy implementation and KPI fulfillment
- Onboard and manage affiliate partnerships
- Establish and optimize workflows with partners and internal teams around content briefs and content delivery for DAZN to be able to scale the operation
- Manage DAZN’s social media channels across all relevant platforms and help to maximize reach and engagement into our target audience
- ·Manage and own single social media campaigns
You’ll be set up for success if you have:
- Experience in digital publishing and/or social media
- Passion for sports, with a deep understanding of how fans want to consume it
- Ability and will to work flexible around sport events (weekends and evenings)
- Brilliant understanding of social media
- Brilliant understanding of the sports media landscape in DACH
- Good understanding of the value of content to publishers
- Understanding of coherence between content and commercial KPIs within publisher strategies
- Strong communication skills, self-confident appearance and independent way of working
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, especially Excel and Powerpoint
- Analytical thinking and ability to shape strategies and approaches, and to drive performance based on data
- Be able to handle projects within a bigger group of stakeholders
- Highly motivated to reach the teams’ goals, strong focus on results, ability to work independently on individual projects
- Technical knowledge about video-files and video delivery
- Fluent language skills in German and English
Even better if you have:
- Experience of using Business Intelligence software, ideally Looker and Partnerize
- Experience of editing videos, ideally Adobe Premiere Pro
- Experience with reporting tools such as Google Analytics or Looker
- Experience in launching brand-channels or sub-brands on social media platforms
- Experience with content monetization on social media
- Expertise for NFL and NBA
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity and where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations, gender identities and abilities. If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
Our aim is to make our hiring processes as accessible for everyone as possible. We will do our best to accommodate adjustments for interviews.
We look forward to hearing from you.
For more information and to apply, follow the link.