Nike Sports Marketing Football Internship
About the job
Become part of the NIKE team, expand your potential and dive into the exciting and inspirational world of sports.
We are looking for a Sports Marketing Football Intern (m/f/d) starting September 2022 who will become a member of our EMEA Sports Marketing Team in Berlin for 6 months.
- You support the service of top soccer players, clubs, associations, and partners from the sports environment, especially the Nike contracted soccer players in Central Europe
- You will be responsible for order management and data maintenance via SAP and will advise professional soccer players and youth national players
- Through the development of databases, presentations and other tools, you will support the Sports Marketing managers
- Preparation and follow-up support at athlete appearances
- You cooperate and correspond with other European Sports Marketing departments
- Cross-functional support of campaigns and seedings
- You will be responsible for managing our Sports Marketing Warehouse
- Planning, implementation, and follow-up of specific, individual projects as well as data research and maintenance will round off your assignment profile
For more information and to apply, follow the link.