Singapore Canoe Federation
High Performance & Sport Development Executive
Singapore, Singapore (On-site)
About the job
The High Performance & Sports Development Executive is responsible in supporting the High Performance Manager in the management and operation of the High Performance (HP) which includes: administration works for vessel permit applications, training and competition matters.
The HPSDE reports directly to the High Performance Manager of the Singapore Canoe Federation (SCF).
For all decisions pertaining to High Performance, the HPSDE would need to seek approval from the High Performance Manager.
- Facilitate spexCarding application & SportSync matters
- Athletes' attendance collation
- Monitor and register vessel permit application for athletes' personal boats.
- Upkeep and track all vessel ID permit status and renewal of permit administration work with PUB. Correspond with affiliates and non-affiliates for renewal and approval of all permits.
- eSERV NSA Service Request Form filling for purchase of air tickets.
- Monitor the athletes and update of WSC sign-in/out list.
- Maintaining database of all athletes and coaches
- Maintaining, tracking & regular updating of athletes' results
- Update athletes' profiles and other national team matters on website.
- Liaise with the National Kayak and Canoe Sprint Team and Coaches on training and competition matters.
- Develop annual Kayak and Canoe Sprint International Competition Calendar.
- International & local competitions administration works.
- Assist in Canoe Sprint, National Junior and Development related matters.
- Assist in Canoe Sprint Coaching Course related matters
- Assist Marketing and Business Development staff with branding, promotional campaigns, recruitment drives and all other marketing related matters.
- Assist in developing content for online marketing/branding for the SCF's social media platforms and website, and other local and overseas media platforms.
- Record test results during SSI testing week and assist SSI staff in testing when required.
- Assist in all other High Performance related ad-hoc matters.
Educational Background And Professional Knowledge Requirements
Relevant tertiary qualification – Diploma in Sport Science, Management or similar
Working Experience Requirements
Prior experience in Sport Performance Management will be an advantage
Professional Skill And Other Requirements
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Organisational and time management skills
Desired Skills and Experience
Coaching, Social Media, Quality Assurance, Segmentation, Sales Management, Administration, Research and Development, Raw Materials, Time Management skills, high performance, Supply Chain Management
For more information and to apply, follow the link.