ddrobotec® by Dynamic Devices
Digital Marketing Specialist (m/w/d), 60-100%
Zurich, Zurich, Switzerland (On-site)
About the job
ddrobotec® is an up-and-coming HealthTech company with locations in Zurich and Tokyo whose ambition is to revolutionize the sports and health markets.
Our vision is to make precision robotic health technology accessible to everyone.
We do that by creating data-driven robotic personal trainers and cloud-based digital tools that our customers love.
Unfortunately, our overall visibility and online presence does not reflect our fast-paced digital-first business approach.
We need to change that. Therefore we need you!
As an ideal candidate you are a tech-savvy and creative marketing and communication professional with a passion for topics such as health, sports, fitness, lifestyle and e-sports.
You want to use your skills to create highly meaningful content, work on engaging stories, and enjoy managing social media channels and growing communities.
Join us to unleash your superpowers with work that really matters!
- Brainstorm, plan and implement marketing campaigns and create emotional user stories
- Draft, publish and promote eye-popping multimedia content across our communication channels
- Create fun and engaging multimedia content (images, videos, infographics, InstaStories, etc.)
- Produce digital product collaterals such as presentations, product overviews and videos
- Devise ways to improve our overall visibility, online presence and increase the number of followers
- Analyze key metrics to ensure that we reach our target groups with engaging storytelling
- Monitor traffic on our website and social media platforms
- Ensure brand consistency and optimize online brand awareness
- Report insights to other team members and assist them in their online communication efforts
- Degree in a marketing and/or communication-related discipline
- Domain background in sport, health or lifestyle-related fields
- 3+ years of proven experience in marketing and communication (360) of a high tech product
- Fluency in English and German (preferably both C2-level) with excellent verbal and copy-writing skills
- Graphics, photo and/or video shooting skills (we would love to see your design portfolio!)
- Experience with producing videos and working with the Adobe Creative Suite
- Critical eye for detail and a hands-on attitude
- Up-to-date knowledge of digital marketing trends and best practices
- Willingness to constantly research and update
- Highly collaborative and communicative person that thrives working across different departments
- Able to operate in a data-driven and highly dynamic environment
We promote equal opportunities and value diversity in our team in terms of work experience, area of expertise, gender and ethnicity.
We are very much looking forward to meeting you!
For more information and to apply, follow the link.