About the job
At Legends International, our people are our legends and we have an amazing opportunity for the right person to join our business development team in Milan.
The role will assist our business development leaders in driving lead generation, delivering pitches, securing new business deals and expanding the portfolio of clients.
To excel in this role, you will enjoy working in a fast-paced team environment, have excellent people skills, and be comfortable supporting on all activity related to pitching and presenting to customers.
It’s an opportunity – full of opportunity!
Founded in 2008, Legends is a premium experiences company with six divisions operating worldwide – Global Planning, Global Sales, Global Partnerships, Hospitality, Global Merchandise, and Global Technology Solutions – offering clients and partners a 360-degree data and analytics fueled service solution platform to elevate their brand and execute their vision.
Currently, Legends works with marquee clients across business verticals including professional sports; collegiate; attractions; entertainment; and conventions and leisure.
We are the industry leaders in designing, planning and realizing exceptional experiences in sports and entertainment.
Our intellectual property is our people. It's our expertise that makes up Legends.
We know what it's like to be on the team, business, or football operations department side, which drives our passion in creating solutions for our partners.
Collectively, our leadership has over 300 years of experience in sales and sponsorship, analytics and valuation, hospitality and operations.
- To undertake market research in the sports and entertainment markets to identify new business development opportunities.
- To identify potential leads across the region, for the business development leaders to pursue.
- Where appropriate, if a sales opportunity presents itself, to take the opportunity, and then liaise with line manager of the follow through
- To establishing and maintain effective relationships with customers via email, phone, and in-person.
- To coordinating and arrange client events, meetings, appointments, and conferences.
- To assist with the preparation of presentations and pitches for prospective clients.
- To create and maintain client databases and contact registers.
- To write and distribute agendas, proposals, cost estimates, and briefing documents for internal and external meetings.
- To assist in the commercial business planning and financial modelling for deal structures.
- To track submitted proposals and provide feedback given to the business development team.
- To communicate and liaise with other specialist Legends departments and stakeholders in the effective production of all required documentation.
- To take ownership of any administrative elements related to the activities of this role.
- To have relevant experience in the Sports/Entertainment markets of 5+ years
- To speak and write Italian fluently, with a competent command of written and spoken English, feeling confident to communicate in both languages
- Experience of sponsorship, ticketing or stadium management
- To possess relevant finance training or demonstrate a level of competence working with numbers in context to financial modelling and forecasting
- To have a strong working knowledge of the Office 365 applications; specifically, PowerPoint, where competence level knowledge must be strong
- To receive and implement strategic feedback into revisions, edits, modifications, resizing and other adjustments to previously completed work
- To collaborate with the creative, marketing, and the international leadership team in a professional manner
- To meet deadlines and work with changing priorities
- To have the flexibility to work ‘as required’ to hit deadline, this can include committing to working evenings, weekends, and holidays, business demands dependent
- Bachelor's degree in business administration or similar
- Previous experience with interactive media, video editing, and three-dimensional animation
- Previous experience with photoshop/InDesign/Illustrator a plus
- Competence in any additional languages, preferably Spanish, German or French
Legends is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, or genetic information.
For more information and to apply, follow the link.