Strategy & Growth Manager
London, England, United Kingdom (Hybrid)
About the job
The Strategy & Growth division is responsible for ensuring IMG Media continues to expand its market leadership in a dynamic and evolving market.
This role requires a passionate, adaptable, and proactive Strategy Program Manager who builds great working relationships with different stakeholders whilst supporting others to get projects and programmes over the line.
The role will be based in our offices in Chiswick, and will have several responsibilities:
- Contribute to the development of, and maintain, the growth strategy plan with input from business leaders
- Create program management toolkits for use by the cross-functional partners and the Strategy and Growth team that clearly structure the program implementation plan and roadmap
- Establish key success metrics and develop a clear measurement and evaluation plan. Rigorously analyse performance data to track ongoing performance, and develop actionable learnings
- Support implementation of Agile principles which empower project teams to run projects efficiently and effectively
- Track and maintain dependencies, resource requirements and forecasts across project teams
- Operate (and support ongoing improvements of) processes and controls that ensure delivery of projects on time, budget, and quality, whilst delivering innovation in our services
- Handle competing priorities in a fast-changing environment
- Build and maintain a good relationship with key client staff and partners to ensure aligned and successful outcomes
- Defining and sharing best practice across the organisation
- Support peers and team members including those who operate on other projects in our client portfolio
- Maintain strong working relationships with business leads across IMG and the broader Endeavor network
- You may also be required to carry out any other duties which are within the scope and purpose of the job.
Knowledge and Experience
- Demonstratable experience of managing strategic programs, likely through a previous role within a Project Management Office (PMO)
- An understanding of Agile project management principles and ability to adapt them to new business contexts
- You can communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organisation
- You see the big picture and anticipate the gaps and questions to be asked providing proactive approaches to close them
- You take ownership and consistently deliver against what is agreed
- Working, navigating, and operating in a large, matrixed organisation
- Knowledge of, and passion for, the sports, media & entertainment industries
Skills and Abilities
- Excellent verbal and written skills, able to translate results into a clear presentation of status and opportunity
- Strong process management skills, with the ability to contribute to building new processes and systems
- Excellent time management skills, ability to work calmly under pressure whilst meeting deadlines
- A highly analytical, self-motivated multi-tasker with strong attention to detail
- A strong team player that is flexible dependent on business demand, including occasional out-of-hours work
- Intellectually curious
- This is a permanent position.
- This role will be based at Chiswick Park, London.
- Working hours are 9:00 – 17:00, Monday to Friday
- Occasional travel and weekend work may be required
Equal Opportunities Statement
IMG is an equal opportunities employer and encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, or religion or belief.
For more information and to apply, follow the link.