Client Partner Entertainment, Media & Sports
Hamburg, Hamburg, Germany
About the job
Meta is seeking a strong sales and marketing professional to help build and sell Meta’s advertising solutions to significant advertisers in the German, Austrian and Switzerland market.
The ideal candidate will have a proven understanding of both online and traditional media.
The candidate will have extensive experience in selling cross-network marketing solutions to multichannel advertisers or a marketing background from working on client side in the industry as well as experience managing both brand and performance based campaigns, and ability to leverage data and analytics to improve performance for digital campaigns is required.
Partnering with a Client Solutions Manager, the Client Partner, Entertainment, Media & Sports must have strong consultative sales and analytical skills; thrive in a collaborative and innovative environment and have a passion for Meta.
Success in this position will require a proven ability to reach and influence executive level customers and ecosystem partners (e.g. Agencies), close new business and provide holistic marketing solutions.
This position is based in our Hamburg or Berlin office.
Client Partner Entertainment, Media & Sports Responsibilities:
- Serve as an industry thought leaderin order to drive vertical and client success leveraging Meta’s ongoing product and technology developments
- Develop and actively manage short and long term account plans based on client brand and direct response marketing objectives
- Accurately and effectively manage sales pipeline in order to prioritize business opportunities and resources
- Develop and broaden high-level collaborative relationships, including understanding and identifying contacts that manage multiple budget (Brand, DR etc.) and close large deals with up to 10 major customers
- Reach and exceed sales quotas while contributing to overall vertical and team goals
- Create and deliver consultative sales presentations using industry knowledge, market trends and Meta marketing solutions
- Exhibit executive presence and confidence in presenting Meta to C-suite executives
- Partner with other vertical teams on structuring and executing operational and strategic initiatives - developing work plans, synthesizing market related data, leading analysis and defining the overall business approach
- Methodic coordination & communication across the various entities (agency, direct client teams, cross-functional teams at Meta)
- Marketing, Brand Advertising, Direct Response, Media Sales and/or Online Advertising experience
- Traditional media experience strongly preferred
- Experience of the DACH region, in particular the Entertainment & Media industry
- Ability to build strong relationships with top marketing decision makers
- Proven track record of successfully reaching and exceeding sales revenue goals through consultative sell
- Strong understanding of Meta platforms user behavior and how technology works
- Strong analytical and Excel skills are essential, as well as curiosity, persistence and the ability to solve problems in a structured manner
- Strong ability to apply rigor, methodologies and use technology to execute, assess and explain complex brand and performance marketing solutions
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to move fast, be bold, and thrive in a dynamic, quickly-changing environment
- Demonstrated ability to work and collaborate in a team setting
- Dynamic, flexible, hard-working and highly organized
- Strong passion for Meta, Inc. and our mission
- Business level German is essential
- Experience in a start-up, sales and/or online advertising organisation
For more information and to apply, follow the link.