Madrid, Community of Madrid, Spain (On-site)
About the job
The Olympic Channel is looking for a product manager to join our team and have direct impact on how fans discover and interact with unique content from one of the world’s most respected sports brands.
We are a multinational group with a range of skills from product development, communications, engineering, and project management.
We collaborate with colleagues in Editorial, Marketing, PR, Legal, Finance, Commercial, Data, Technical Delivery, as well as external partners and brands.
This is a permanent role, based in Madrid, Spain. Some international travel may be required.
What you'll do
- Support the master product roadmap + business objectives for olympics.com.
- Ensure user research, benchmarks, and data are used to help build strong user-centric requirements.
- Be an expert with respect to the competition.
- Solve complex business and functional problems.
- Deliver Business Requirement Documents and Functional Requirements Documents with prioritized features and corresponding justification.
- Help create QA test plans and assist with UAT to ensure quality.
- Work with internal, and external partners to develop new product opportunities, features and experiences.
- Grow leadership skills within the company.
- Lead and operate the AB testing roadmap across the website.
What you'll need
- 4+ years in a digital field; with Web Product Management experience, CMS and AB testing experience.
- A media or sports background is a plus.
- Proven experience in successfully managing complex Product transformation, focusing on a user-centric approach and value generation.
- Active listening skills. You see value in other opinions and collaborate well.
- Ability to present and support point of view.
- Conceptual thinking, creativity, analysis, and execution.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced work environment with firm deadlines.
- Strong sensibility for user experience.
- Ability to work with the rest of the product team to ensure consistency across other channels.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal. Office language is English.
Workplace & Environment
- Fast paced work environment
- Subject to national/international criminal background checks.
- This is a remote freelance opportunity with an initial contract of 1 year, to keep extending.
- Available to travel occasionally (10%) if required by immediate Supervisor.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
For more information and to apply, follow the link.