Zurich, Switzerland (On-site)
About the job
More than a job
We govern the beautiful game and ensure it's run with transparency and integrity.
We are now looking for a Volunteer Coordinator that is part of FIFA and supports us on our mission.
These are your key tasks:
- Supporting the Senior Volunteer Manager in continuously developing the FIFA Volunteer Global Programme and its delivery
- Assisting in the implementation and delivery of the FIFA Volunteer communication, content and engagement strategy – delivering ongoing projects with the FIFA Volunteer Communication Agency
- Streamlining the FIFA Volunteer Journey communication and touch points
- Writing and implementing all communication templates, emails, Social Media, newsletters, volunteer communication including creating assets
- Supporting the Senior Volunteer Manager with development and setup of the FIFA Volunteer Platform for specific projects including liaising with local entities to finalise needs and requirements
- Managing the volunteer contact inbox
- Supporting the development of the content and running of different training modules (including e-learning) for all FIFA events
- Helping the Senior Volunteer Manager in developing guidelines and handbooks for future tournaments, maintaining and updating the documentation shared with FIFA stakeholders
- Supporting the successful collection and transfer of knowledge including the debriefing report for each tournament and event for volunteers following set operational procedures
The specific competencies we require for this position are:
- Further education in sport management/event management/business administration/communications
- Highly proficient with MS Project, Word, Excel, Project, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Fluent English, any additional languages is an advantage
- Relevant professional experience in volunteer work, knowledge of its respective methodologies, planning and controlling tools 2-4 years in event organisation, preferably a world class sport event
- Experience in content development
- Project management experience
- Training delivery experience a plus
Fédération Internationale de Football Association, FIFA-Strasse 20, 8044 Zurich.
For more information and to apply, follow the link.