Account Manager - Tennis
London, England, United Kingdom (Hybrid)
About the job
WHO WE ARE
LiveWire Sport is a multi award-winning content agency based in London. In Feb 2022, we joined forces with data-driven sports marketing agency Two Circles to rewire sports, taking Two Circles’ headcount across five international offices to beyond 450.
WHAT WE DO
Our clients include Premier League, Wimbledon, World Rugby, The England & Wales Cricket Board, ATP Media, Eurosport, International Paralympic Committee and Team GB, among many others.
Our services include creative and video content production, digital marketing campaigns, strategy, consultancy, full management of digital and social media platforms and commercialisation of digital platforms. In 2022, we rebranded the Diversity Sport Programme, an individually-tailored programme that supports under-represented talent in the sport and digital industries.
Although our company has changed significantly over the last decade, we retain our original start-up values from when our journey began in 2011 and continue to flourish as part of Two Circles.
Creative freedom to express yourself alongside regular deadlines contribute to a busy, vibrant and sociable co-working environment, from wherever you choose to work.
We are looking for an experienced Account Manager with an ability to blend both strategic and creative thinking to lead our expansive, award-winning relationship with Wimbledon.
The ideal candidate will have a track record of cultivating relationships and delivering results for globally-renowned sporting organisations.
They will also play a key role as a consultant across our growing roster of clients.
- Working with the All England Club to develop, shape and implement their digital and content strategies alongside a team of experts in six key areas:
- social media consultancy and management
- content ideation and production (creative, video, audio and kids-specific output)
- branded content
- performance marketing
- insights & reporting
- live events
- Managing the LiveWire team delivering content services to Wimbledon year-round, as well as managing the Club's upscaling efforts for The Championships
- Ensuring content is driving value and delivering against Wimbledon's brand and business objectives, while growing social media channels in accordance with KPIs
- Building on a strong, 10-year relationship with Wimbledon, as well as with in-house teams at LiveWire and Two Circles, ensuring strategy and execution is industry-leading
- Responsible for the digital roll-out of Wimbledon's annual brand campaign, with a hyper-targeted approach to its delivery across social media platforms
- Across Wimbledon's relationships with all social media platforms to proactively coordinate coverage and maximise opportunities
- Lead reporting to the client on performance of content and advise of future direction based on analytics
- Managing and tracking budgets for multiple work streams
- Putting together proposals and presenting back to the client
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, EXPERTISE
- 5+ years’ experience in content strategy, consultancy or agency environments
- Proven record engaging and impressing at C-Suite level of a sports organisation
- A thorough grasp of the role of content in connecting a diverse range of rightsholders with global fan bases
- In-depth knowledge of the sports industry, and the digital space in particular
- Intricate up-to-date understanding of consumer-focussed platforms and current trends
- Comfortable working with different teams, disciplines and presenting to clients and stakeholders
- Intuitive and self-motivated understanding of the business of sport
- Tennis knowledge preferable
For more information and to apply, follow the link.