There’s nothing quite like the pulsating and emotional power of sport. At SPORTFIVE, we are delivering pioneering partnerships in sports.
We believe in the responsible commercialization of sports and connect brands, rights-holders, media platforms and fans by leveraging a global network paired with decades of experience and innovative spirit.
We operate as one team of over 1,200 local experts based in 15 countries around the world, active in Football, Golf, Esports, Motorsports, Handball, Tennis, American Football, Basketball, Ice Hockey, Multi Sport Events and many more.
As market leader and with customer centricity and data intelligence at our core, we aim to be the most progressive and respected partner in sports. Because as sport continues to evolve and grow, so do we.
And this is why SPORTFIVE is looking for you as an outstanding motivated candidate to play a key role as creative strategist in our Rights-holder Internationalization and Global Business Development department:
(Senior) Creative Strategist - Global Sports IPs (all genders)
You shall be based in one of SPORTFIVE’s key offices in Western Europe (London, Hamburg, Munich, Paris or Barcelona). The location can be discussed based on your personal preferences.
You will be working across different sports and with some of our existing partners, such as Atlético de Madrid, Los Angeles Lakers, Chicago Bulls, Borussia Dortmund, Flamengo Rio de Janeiro, Kansas City Chiefs, New York Jets, etc.
Your RESPONSIBILITIES and your SCOPE
You will be responsible for:
- the preparation of international client pitches with prime sports rights-holders (and brands)
- the development of creative international marketing concepts for leading sports properties (athletes, teams, leagues, federations)
This will be the scope of your role:
- Lead creative & strategic role in SPORTFIVE’s new business development with a special focus on multi-market and cross-border projects
- Ideation, graphic visualization, and presentation of partnership concepts for both rights-holders and brands
- Collaboration with and coordination of multi-functional and multi-market teams working on international marketing projects for sports rights-holders
- Building trusted relationships with the client’s marketing & commercial teams on senior level
- University degree in marketing, communication, media, business or similar background
- Several years of professional work experience in brand marketing, advertising, creative consulting, design, or sports marketing
- Brand, marketing and digital expertise, a digital mindset and experience with agile working methods
- Broad understanding for both brand- and marketing strategies in sports
- Ability to apply creative thinking to business problems
Your knowledge, skills, and abilities:
- Strong conceptual skills and ability to visualize ideas and concepts
- Highly organized, detail oriented and comfortable working in a fast‐paced and deadline-driven environment while managing multiple priorities
- Strong and persuasive communicator, able to simplify research and strategic thinking
- Excellent MS Office skills, especially PowerPoint - Photoshop / in-design skills are a plus
- Able to coordinate and work with an international team
- Business fluent in English, other languages are a plus (e. g. German, French, Spanish, Portuguese)
This is what you can expect from us:
- Your new environment: an exciting task in the sports business, a committed team with short communication and decision-making paths
- Our onboarding: You will start with a position-specific introduction and as part of our 'Welcome on Board' initiative you will receive a comprehensive overview of the entire organization
- Your development opportunities: freedom for both personal and professional development, supported by individual development planning with complementary, further training measures as well as "training on the job”
- Work-life balance: support for work-life balance, including flexible working hours and mobile working, and a free family service for support in all life situations
- Many corporate benefits: discounted partner offers as well as a wide range of additional benefits
- Our culture: we support a culture of diversity and "live" our values - regular training courses and clear internal processes form the formal basis for our open, respectful, and appreciative interaction with one another
SPORTFIVE values the diversity of its employees as an enrichment and is expressly committed to the goal of gender equality.
Sounds exciting? We think so too, and we can’t wait to hear from you!
Apply now with your most creative and meaningful application via our recruiting tool to Kristina!
Make sure to include your earliest possible starting date as well as your salary expectations.
SPORTFIVE Germany GmbH
Ms Kristina Rübsam
For more information and to apply, follow the instruction above or the link.