In markets that are becoming increasingly more competitive, sport marketing and sponsorship have become high impact areas for business success. Consequently, the training of professionals is growing as a demand for specialists in the whole sport marketing cycle, both in business companies as well as in sport foundations, associations, federations and organizations.
This Master is a demanding, rigorous and multidimensional program that delves into key marketing and sponsorship issues applied to sport.
The main objective of the Master in Sport Marketing & Sponsorship is to guide you in your professional development as an integral sport marketing and sponsorship professional, and teach you how to use marketing tools applied to sports to recognize business opportunities, develop strategies in creative industries, anticipate changes, and optimize and analyze information resources judiciously.
● To know the operating environment of sport organizations, functional areas and analytical tools.
● To understand, analyze and implement marketing and sponsorship strategies, development strategies, and the launching and positioning of new products.
● To make decisions relating to product, price, distribution and communication components.
● To understand the qualitative and quantitative analysis and diagnostic tools for sports market research.
● To understand, analyze and assess the role of digital communities and social media in sport organizations.
● To analyze and evaluate marketing strategies for the internationalization of sports activities.
● To use technological tools for the exploitation of business resources through sport marketing.