The sports industry has had a growing impact on the global economy over the last 20 years with investment in public infrastructure, mobilizing resources and creating new professions and jobs. Today it is one of the professional sectors with the most economic momentum, creating opportunities for many people who aspire to a future in the world of sports.
The main objective of the Master in Sport Management Online is to train you to use management tools to help you recognize business opportunities, develop strategies, anticipate changes, optimize resources and analyze information judiciously, without the obstacles of time or place and adapting the pace of study to your individual workload and availability.
● To understand and apply strategic, global and objective vision to the sports industry from a business perspective.
● To create new market opportunities by applying an entrepreneurial spirit and a culture inclined towards innovation in sport organizations.
● To use the most innovative practices in sport marketing and be more effective in brand strategy and sponsorship execution.
● To detect the key factors to lead professional teams and obtain the best results.
● To interpret the financial statements of a sports organization and create financial strategies for new products and businesses.
● To optimize the management of a sport facility and sporting event.